Black Heels

dollhouse Beverlina White

Thursday, December 29, 2005

You know what, I'm not feeling these boots at all. Don't know what it is about them, but they do absolutely nothing for me.

I've looked at them from all angled and the bottom of the shoe is the best looking feature on these. I've also seen them in different colors and if absolute HAD to choose I would go with the black because the browns are even uglier than these white ones.

The problem is, most people don't realize that black hides a lot of detail in shoes and white brings the details out.

The heel most of all on the white pair has got to be the ugliest I've seen in a white, and although not that great, they do look a little better in the black heels.

Overall I'd pass on these boots.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

SUBSCRIBE


Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook