High Price Heels

Christian Dior Shoes Pink Wooden High Heel Clogs Mules Slides

Tuesday, December 27, 2005


Absolutely beautiful. Of course they cost $370 but since were all in a good mood today, let's not hold that against them. We can always get to that later. I'm not usually a fan of pink but for these wooden heels, it works.

The edging is nicely done and the Dior clip just adds that finishing touch. But slides are not my friend. I tend to spend more time face down on the floor than high stepping to my intended destination. What can u expect from a heel called a slide?


Ok, let it go, that was all in the past. If I did decide to ever where a slide again, this would be my first choice. I'm just not ready to get back in the saddle yet. It's not the price tag that's stopping me. Honestly. Don't look at me like that........

You Might Also Like

1 comments

SUBSCRIBE


Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook