Colorful Heels

What High Heels Trends Will Hit 2006?

Thursday, January 05, 2006

So what do you think will be the trends of 2006? Yes I know the year has just started but we can guess can't we? I predict that celebrities will lose another 20lbs because tipping the scale ast 80lbs is just not skinny enough. I predict that Paris Hilton will SAY or DO something dumber than last year (yes it still is possible) and I predict that other celebs will get away with things that we poor mortals would be locked away for.

But enough about them, onto the shoes. I predict that in 2006 the high heel styles will be even more in the over the top and too much is never enough, goes against everything I hold dear category. Some of these shoes are known as "Embellished". Indeed. Here are some examples, and I know that not everyone will agree with me but hey it's my opinion.



Steve Madden design. If I wanted a chandelier I would put one in my living room not on my shoes.


Christian Lacroix design. Also known as my cats pretty new toys.


Lesilla design. What can I say about these shoes that the picture isn't already screaming at you?


BCBG Max Azria. Now I know this sounds strange but go with me on this. I have a sweet looking curtain in my living that I could pull down wrap around me and voila a matching outfit.

Bring on the gaudiness.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE


Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook