Ugly High Heels

Hielo Boots Blue

Wednesday, January 04, 2006





Heilo Boots

My sister loves these shoes and seems to be trying her hardest to get a pair in every color. Meanwhile I am in the corner trying not to gag.

I don't find Timbaland boots that good looking, so I don't know who came up with the idea to make them for women in a high heel design.

I find these shoes to be butt-ugly. And the color sure doesn't help. What turns me off the most is the elongated pointy tip of the shoes. I have always been a person who hates pointy shoes.

My view has always been to point out that we don't have pointy feet and our feet are widest up front and yet the designers make shoes that are guarateed to leave you limping the next day. I like to look good, but I'm not a slave to fashion and I'm not going to torture myself, sorry.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE


Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook