Balenciaga Gladiator Boots - I Love Them



There's been a bit of a debate on the Internet about the Balenciaga gladiator boots that are seen here on Rihanna. Over the last few months, many have voiced their dislike and down right hate about these gorgeous stiletto's, and consider them a huge fashion faux pas but I love them.

I don't know what it is, I mean they are odd looking (and expensive - $6945) but they are also fabulous.

What do you think about these strange and lovely heels?



It's safe to say that Rihanna also loves the Balenciaga high heel boots, as she has worn them on multiple occasions


These are the gladiator style sandals, but I don't like them as much as the knee high boots above.

I find that there are many high heel shoes and boots that look good in one color, but are absolutely hideous in another color. However, I like the looks of these gladiator heels regardless of the color.


6 comments:

Crispy Banana said...

i dont like them on rihanna. i like the sandals.

Kenny said...

Thanks to today’s hi-tech world, now you can order bespoke suits and shirts online too. Surprised! Well check out our measuring guide and the order online section and you will know how easy it is. But of course if you prefer the traditional way then one of our representatives who are scattered around the world could visit you & take your measurements.

We are based in Hong Kong and has been providing custom made suits & shirts since 1997. All our suits and shirts are sewn with extreme attention to detail and finish, often using time-consuming, hand-executed techniques by highly skilled Shanghainese tailors in Hong Kong and delivered in about 4 weeks, express delivery can be made in 2 weeks at a minor extra cost. In case you are not able to find what you are looking for then please let us know your requirement may it be in words or by a photograph and we could arrange it for you.

Experience an easier way of shopping for bespoke suits & shirts at Euro Tailors

Kenny Surtani

Offendid A. said...

I completely agree with you, chica. I too love these boots! I think they are feakishly amazing. LOL You ever have that moment in the store, when you're shopping, and you totally feel like you do right after having the best lay of your life with the sexiest guy ever?; SHOEGASM!! That's exactely what i get when i see these, a total shoegasm, and I love it. I must be truely addicted to shoes, because who else in this world will have a purely physical reaction to a pair of shoes.
I can't help if the shoes were made by a man whose goal was to bring women to that exact orgasmic bliss. LOL

And you're right girly, the sandals are ugly, but the boots I would sleep in. i wanna walk around my apartment in them, completely naked, with the shades up. LOL Unfortunately, my career hasn't brought me to the place where I can afford them so comfortably.

goooooood girl said...

Feel good......

Soho500 said...

Hey there,
Great Blog...Loved your sense of style and writing. In fact I personally loved your pics too.
PS: I have initiated an idea to create a fashion and style blogroll where bloggers from the jewelry, fashion, style and beauty could participate.
All you need to do is to add my blog link to your blog and i'll do the same.
That way, we could have a mutual partnership and we could refer visitors to each other's blog.
Please let me know if you would be interested.

Thanks!
Barbara and Ellen
The Gals at SoHo
http://sohoaccessories.blogspot.com

perfumehk said...

so beautiful pictures. amazing dress.
parfum pas cher

Post a Comment

Real Time Analytics